UT by the Numbers
During the 2016 - 2017 school year, our rockstar students have shown us even more creativity and even more leadership in their schools as they spread inclusion throughout their communities! Your support has helped Unified Theater empower these students to lead, to let their creativity rule, and to put the Spotlight on Ability! With your help, we've had a major impact on students and communities coast to coast.
- Since 2002, Unified Theater has worked with nearly 100 schools in seven different states
- We have served almost 12,000 young people with and without disabilities
- These students have performed for over 20,000 audience members
Unified Theater programs were made possible in 2016-2017 by the generous support of our donors, including:
- ALEX AND ANI | CHARITY BY DESIGN
- Andrade Faxon Charities for Children
- Department of Economic & Community Development, State of Connecticut
- Dylan's Wings of Change, a project of the New Venture Fund
- Ellen Jeanne Goldfarb Foundation
- Greater Hartford Arts Council
- John E. Fogarty Foundation
- State Farm Youth Advisory Board
- Travelers Foundation, the charitable arm of Travelers
And many individual supporters to whom we are incredibly grateful!
Unified Theater®, Inc. is a U.S. Federal Trademark and a 501(c)(3), not for profit organization.